Website owner and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Company name: Sif Jakobs Jewellery
Phone: +45 33 93 77 77
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that we store on your computer to be able to keep track of what is happening during your visit and to be able to recognize your computer. A cookie is not a program and does not contain viruses.
Cookies are necessary to get the website to work. Cookies also help us to get an overview of your visit to the website so that we can continuously optimise and customise the website page to suit your needs and interests. For example, cookies remember what you have put into your shopping basket, whether you have previously visited the page, whether you are logged in and what language and currency you would like to have on the website.
These cookies are required for the website to be able to provide a service that the end user specifically requested. For example, cookies are used to get a shopping basket to work.
- bid cookie is used to identify the individual items in the shopping basket
- uid is used to identify the user who is in the process of buying products
- ASP_NET_SessionID and ASPXFORMSAUTH are third-party cookies related to the web technology used
- coupon is used to identify a discount coupon that the user specifies
- order-same-addresses maintains information about whether the user has selected identical delivery and invoice addresses
- order-show-maillist maintains information about the user's choice with regard to newsletters
- aid and pid are cookies used in connection with affiliate partners
- footerCookie Remembers if the footer is "up" or "down"
- catViewStatus Remembers which view is selected on the category pages (list or grid view).
These cookies are used to ensure optimal user experience on the website. This includes, for example, selected preferences such as language or choices, which makes navigation simpler. This type of cookie does not gather personal data that can reveal personal identify.
- domain cookies maintain the selected domain that is to be redirected to
- last-step maintains the previous step in the shopping basket
- qsf… maintains a quick search filter
- autologin is used if the user has selected automatic login
- email maintains the entered email address from the login page.
These cookies are used for the operation of the website. For example, they can be for counting the number of visitors, or other information to be used for analysis. They are also used connection with questionnaires. These cookies may, to a limited extent, collect data that can be attributed to the individual user.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse how users use the website. The information that the cookie gathers about your use (traffic data, including your IP address), is sent to and stored in Google's servers in the United States. You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- entry registers the date and time of access
- rating indicates whether you have evaluated a product
Marketing - anonymous tracking across websites
These cookies are used to track users across their visits to multiple sites. These cookies can be used to build profiles that show which searches each user has made or which pages they have visited. These cookies may store data that identifies the individual user or that contains specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with third parties.
- With Ad This, you can share the page content on social networks. When you share, Ad This will set cookies that gather information about which pages you share and which social networks you share them on
How to reject or delete your cookiesRejecting cookies
You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where you find the settings depends on the browser you use. You must be aware, however, that if you do, there are many functions and services on the Internet you cannot use, because they require that the website can remember the choices you make.
Cookies that you have previously accepted may subsequently be deleted easily. If you use a PC with a new browser, you can delete your cookies by using the following keyboard shortcuts: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete
If the shortcut keys do not work, and/or are you using a MAC, you must start by finding out which browser you use and then click the appropriate link:
Remember: If you use multiple browsers, you must delete the cookies in all of them.
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5.0
- Flash cookies (applies to all browsers)
- iPhone, iPad and other Apple products
- Phones with the Android operating system
- Telephones with Windows 7
Questions and complaint guidelinesDo you have any questions?
If you have comments or questions about our information and/or the processing of personal data, please feel free to contact us by telephone +45 35 26 77 77
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain about the website's information about cookies
Through A/S Scan (www.scan.co. uk), the website is part of the Danish E-commerce Association (FDIH) cookie brand, and if you, as a user, believe that the website does not comply with cookie rules, you can make your complaint to FDIH (www.fdih.dk - in English - http://www.fdih.dk/about-fdih/) .
Before you send your complaint to FDIH, the following preconditions must be met:
- You have previously complained directly to the person responsible for the website with a detailed description of where and why you think that the website does not comply with the Danish guidelines.
- Your complaint has been rejected or the issue has not been resolved within 30 working days after receipt of the complaint.
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- The website's www address
- A detailed description of content of the complaint
- Documentation about previous complaints about the website